In today’s competitive economic environment, consumers’ expectations have evolved to include green initiatives and value pricing. To fulfill these consumer expectations, Inland Label has developed a model that utilizes sustainable label materials, production techniques, and processes. This model has allowed us to provide initiatives that make sense from an environmental and business sense. Inland Label aims to incorporate sustainable business practices not only internally, but externally with our vendors and clients as well.
To consider ourselves a true sustainable company, we have incorporated numerous practices including:
- Recycling the heat exhausted from our presses to heat our facilities
- Utilizing a closed loop water system to reduce the need for compressed air
- Employing a water based gravure ink system and soy based offset ink system
- Implementing a company-wide intense recycling program of office and production waste, offset plates, ink and toner cartridges, corrugate and more making Inland Label a net zero landfill company since 2009
- Utilizing video conferencing systems to cut down on travel costs
- Partnering with sustainable vendors who also place a high importance on reducing their carbon footprint
At Inland Label we strive to produce high quality products and services for our customers while reducing our carbon footprint and the negative impact we have on the environment. We recognize being a sustainable company is an ongoing process and we are dedicated to continually improving. To learn more about the multiple other ways Inland Label is acting sustainably, click here to view our sustainability initiative.