Inland Label is an industry leader when it comes to quality and technical service. We establish goals and objectives with continuous improvement projects and take a proactive approach to problem prevention and process improvement. The result is higher quality labels that perform better on your labeling lines.
Our highly skilled Technical Services staff is available to you 24/7. They are not only experts in label printing, but also in label application. They understand the challenges you face and are there to help you work through them. They often work with customers to develop equipment maintenance programs and work with line technicians to ensure your equipment is set up appropriately to run our labels effectively. In addition, they offer on-site training programs, all to ensure that you are running our labels as efficiently as possible.
Our Technical Services team concentrates on four main areas:
- Supplier Transition
- Quality Control
- Technical Support
- Sales Support
How our Technical Services staff will assist you:
- We will come to your facility to ensure a smooth transition; making sure our labels perform as well, if not better than the labels of your previous supplier.
- We monitor the quality of the labels we supply while on-site at your facilities.
- We work with your Packaging Materials Coordinators and Production Supervisors to make sure the labels we supply are appropriate, in a technical sense, for the required application.
- We will ensure our labels meet or exceed your performance expectations.
- We keep the lines of communication open between our manufacturing facilities and your production sites so we can mutually increase efficiency and reduce waste.