More efficient. More durable. More eye-catching.
A superior alternative to direct printing or other labeling methods, Injection In-Mold labels provide vibrant, photo quality graphics that demand the attention of consumers and improve your brand presence on shelf. With Injection In-Mold labels you not only get eye-catching graphics, you get ultimate durability.
Injection In-Mold labeling is a highly efficient process, which allows you to eliminate a separate label application step in your process and move right from molding to filling. Injection In-Mold labeling is ideal for any product that is packaged in a plastic container from drink mixes, to stadium cups, to cat litter buckets. Injection In-mold labels are also used on durable products like motorcycle parts, outdoor furniture and more.
Don’t be fooled into thinking any label supplier can produce high quality in-mold labels that perform appropriately. Over 65 years of experience, combined with years of research and testing has allowed Inland Label to become a qualified supplier for many top molders.
When you choose Inland Label for your Injection In-Mold labeling needs, you’ll receive:
- The option for cut and stack or roll-fed injection in-mold labels
- Offset, Gravure, and Digital print flexibility
- FDA compliant substrates, inks, and coatings for food and beverage containers
- Environmentally friendly inks and coatings
- High impact metallic and temperature activated color changing inks to differentiate your brand
- Fast turnaround times for increased speed-to-market
- IML labels proven to perform better during the molding process
Roll-Fed Cut in Place – exciting In-Mold Label innovation
Unlike standard Cut & Stack In-Mold labels, cut in place In-Mold labels are supplied to the molder in roll form. Roll-Fed IML allows for thinner gauge films to be used and can provide significant cost savings when used for the right applications. Products with very high volumes and low SKU counts are ideal candidates. Roll-Fed IML provides the same superior graphic quality as Cut & Stack IML.