Inland Label has been known in the label industry as the premier Cut and Stack label supplier for decades. Our early success in the cold glue, beer label market has allowed us to become the leading supplier for Cut and Stack labels. Our printing expertise, coupled with our focus on speed-to-market allow us to offer you condensed lead times and better performing labels, reducing issues on your lines getting your product on the shelf and into the hands of your customers faster.
One of the most economical label options, Cut and Stack or Glue Applied labels offer you a wide variety of options to craft a label that accurately showcases your brand. Whether you choose to go with a square or die-cut spot label, or a full wrap label for 360° of branding, Cut and Stack labels are an ideal choice for products like beverages, food, and private labeled products of all kinds.
Inland Label offers a wide variety of papers, films, inks and specialty enhancements, so together we can help you create a label from the most basic to an enhanced premium label and anything in between.
With Cut and Stack labels from Inland Label, you’ll receive:
- Offset Lithographic printing for crisp graphic detail
- Gravure printing for long run efficiencies
- Environmentally friendly soy based offset inks and water based gravure inks
- Specialty die-cutting for unique shapes
- Fast turnaround times for increased speed-to-market
- A variety of substrates including white, metalized and craft papers and white, clear and metalized films
- Embossing, backside printing, foil stamping, perforations, scratch n sniff, temperature activated inks and a variety of additional label enhancements to give your brand an edge over the competition